negative NSV?http://images.obesityhelp.com/_shared/images/smiley/msn/confused.gif

aliekat
on 8/25/13 8:34 am

Very unexpected but i have lost so much padding around my butt that now i am getting presure points. it is hard to sit in a chair for any length of time, even with 75 pounds off .  I guess that is a victory of sorts. I am feeling bony prominences that i never knew i had and when i lay down they also cause presure points ( shoulder, hip) I hope i adjust to this and dont have to keep shifting my position in chairs all the time.

Disclaimer: Although I am a doctor, I do not play one on TV, nor have I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.  I've done a lot of additional research on WLS issues but am not qualified to give medical advice over the internet.  I'm happy to share my research with you, but you should see an acting professional if you want real medical advice.enlightened

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/25/13 8:52 pm
While losing weight I dealt with the same things. I used as lot of different pillows - some I carried with me when I went out to eat..
Eventually it gets better. But even now - 5 years out I still have issues sitting on hard surface. Welcome to the skinny girls world.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/25/13 8:52 pm
Member Services
on 8/26/13 5:11 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations on your great successangry  Try using some of the padded shorts they make, this may help with the pressure points.  Good luck to you

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views