Does anyone use my fitness pal

nikki2092
on 12/19/13 2:24 pm - MI

Can you change the protein to go higher in the allotted?

should I be concerned with the percentages my fat seem to be right with the protein percentages? My carbs are low so that's good It seems to focus on cal I wi**** focused in proteins lol 

Nikki        
H.A.L.A B.
on 12/19/13 8:28 pm, edited 12/20/13 12:59 am

You can change it all on the real full website.  You can make the numbers as you need them to be.  

My typical spread in grams is for every 10 gr of proteins - 5 gr of fat + 5 gr of carbs.  As for calories that would make it almost as much calories from fat as from proteins. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Amy W.
on 12/19/13 9:57 pm - Buckeye, AZ
SCORE! YOU CAAAAAAAAAAN change your goal-percentages! YESSSSS! Thanks sooo much!!!! Let's see how this works out now...

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

barb.k
on 12/19/13 10:43 pm - Williamson, GA

Thanks for posting and YES THANKS for responding. I was wondering the same thing. I know you can adjust your calories but I couldn't figure that out either but I was doing from iphone. I met with nut the other day and we worked % out and wanted to fix it. THANKS.

barb.k

Most Active