i need to get back on track!!

Teresa N.
on 12/26/13 8:02 am - wabasha, MN

i went from almost 300 lbs, to 165..then i got pregnant 3 1/2 yrs later..and i jumped up to 215lbs..i now have a healthy 6 month old baby girl..and i need to get out of this funk and get healthy again..i want to be the healthy momma!!!!!!!! tips?!?

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/13 10:51 am

Congratulations on your baby girl.You can do it again.Just don't beat yourself up.You know what you had to do before.Even though your daughter is only six months old .You will be a role model for her.I know it may be easier than said than done.You are down 85 pounds from your weight in the start of your weight loss journey. Best of luck to you in jump starting your weight loss.One thing remember you have to take care of yourself .Being a mom sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves.

onelilbirdie
on 12/31/13 6:41 am
Hi, and Happy New Year to you and that darling baby. Tomorrow is a GREAT day for us all. We can reflect on went well, and let go of what didn't. We can start again! New beginnings bring success and happiness to our lives. Take that baby, grab a stroller and head for the mall, or the biggest store you can find. Do the mall crawl with your baby girl. When that gets too easy, make the circuit twice with her. Take stock of what you have in the pantry. Do a personal inventory of what foods are your greatest downfall. Eliminate poor food choice, one at a time. Get out your diet log, your favorite recipes from when you were most compliant and go to the store and lay in your supplies. Never be caught away from home without at least two water bottles and a protein source for on-the-run. Break out the vitamins and be consistent with your vitamin regimen. (Don't forget to go have a set of labs drawn) Treat yourself well, as others have said. You and your family will reap the benefits for years to come of your commitment to your personal health and well-being. You know all of this, already. Now, do it! Ready, set, go!!! Happy, Happy New Year to you.

Member Services
on 12/26/13 10:58 am - Irvine, CA

Check out this group! They are great for getting back on track!

Back On Track Together

andyfl
on 12/31/13 5:58 am - boca raton, FL
Start back with ur shakes twice day and then fish/chicken n veggies with fruit.. 4 meals..the shakes help immensely!