conferences

Lois G.
on 1/1/14 12:59 pm - Ashland, PA

I read from someone that they were getting ready to come to a conference in Orlando this year?  I know about the wlsfa one in Tampa in april, but which one is in Orlando? 

Eggface
on 1/1/14 6:03 pm, edited 1/1/14 6:03 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

The Obesity Action Coalition's Your Weight Matters #YWM2014 It's an EXCELLENT ONE!!

www.ywmconvention.com

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

moonandstarzz
on 1/2/14 4:09 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

shelly do u have to be a member or anything to attend?

Eggface
on 1/2/14 6:12 am - Sunny Southern, CA

No, not at all. All are welcome. It's one of the best conferences IMHO (a little bias because I help plan them but still LOL) Membership in the OAC is $20 for the year but absolutely not necessary to attend.

Registration will open later in the year... it's one of the most reasonable ones too $$ wise OAC gets the costs as low as can be. The speakers are unreal. Some of the best in weight and health sharing great info. It's a really nice vibe. Check out the link theirs some pics and a video from last year.

Hope to see you there!

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

moonandstarzz
on 1/2/14 6:16 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

Thanks Shelly I really hope I get to come since I live in north alabama i hope to drive down, my husband told me to put it on my want list and hopefully we can save up for it. (we live on disability) but if I do make it I hope i get to meet you :D   I am gonna try to join OAC in the coming months. I remember seeing your stuff from the 2013 one on your blog and I hope that I can make it.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1380 views