Lowest carb yogurt

rhonda07
on 1/10/14 4:01 am

Quick question...  Looking for the lowest carb yogurt.  I used to get Dannon Light n Fit Carb and Sugar Control Vanilla but can not find it anywhere anymore.  I have Giant Eagle, Kroger, Walmart in my area...  Any ideas??

Rhonda

Rhonda

poet_kelly
on 1/10/14 4:35 am - OH

Carb Master from Kroger.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

luvbskts
on 1/10/14 5:33 am

That's what I was going to post.

Valerie G.
on 1/10/14 8:51 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Kroger has their own brand - CarbMasters, which is delicious, much higher in protein than the commercial brands, and very low carb.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Curious.George
on 1/10/14 12:20 pm - Canada

sounds yummy.

Referral Date: May 29, 2012;  TWH     Orientation: June 19,2012;     Nurse Practitioner Group Session and Social Worker Initial Assessment: September 25, 2012;     Nurse Practitioner One-on-One and Psych. Assessment: January 18, 2013;     Met with surgeon: March 8, 2013;     Pre-Op scheduled: June 20,2013;   Surgery scheduled: July 17, 2013!    Surgery Completed!

Most Active