Tickers

1kimbo
on 2/15/14 2:56 am
VSG on 02/25/14

I'm having a heck of a time getting a Ticker and when I thought I once got it, it showed up as a small box...what can I be doing wrong?

Thx,

Kim

HW-227  SW 119  

M1-

Cunning_Pam
on 2/15/14 4:02 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Pretty sure these are the steps you need to follow, start to finish, to set up a ticker and have it show when you post:

1. Go to Your Name (upper right corner), go to Health Tracker
  2. Fill in your weight
  3. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save
  4. Go to “My OH”
  5. Go to “Health Tracker”
  6. Go to “Tickers and Widgets”
  7. Create your ticker
  8. Make sure to check the box that says “Add to messageboard signature”
  9. Be sure to Save it
  10. To make it appear in your signature, go to Your Name (upper right corner), “Settings”
  11. Go to “Message Board”
  12. Check “Enable my signature”

Once you've done all that, you may find that the tickers "disappear" whenever you update your weight, or they can actually disappear any time they darn well feel like it. To fix that, I usually have success with this: Go to edit the ticker, and change the display mode from whatever it was to the other option. In other words, if it said "Pounds to go", change it to "Pounds lost", or whatever it says. Then, change it back. That should make the ticker reappear. Once it does, click save. You may have to repeat the process a few times and/or save it a few times to get it to "take".

Good luck! If you still have problems, you can PM me or post here.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Member Services
on 2/15/14 1:36 pm - Irvine, CA

Thanks Pam for helping.  Kim if you continue to have problems give us a shout at the email below.

auntmimi
on 2/16/14 2:54 am

Thank You- I was getting ready to ask the same question! Now, to see if it will work!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1379 views