Almost on the road!

DeDication
on 3/2/14 11:27 pm

Finishing up a few last things here and then on the road to my surgery! It is only a 45 minute to an hour drive-- hopefully it doesn't drag!

My Mother is my partner in crime today  

I am so thankful for her

I will be a bit early once I get to the hospital so if anyone wants to keep my mind occupied for a little while I DEFINITELY do NOT mind  

Best Wishes to those who are getting their surgery today right along with me! Those of you I have talked to and those of you who I have not-- God Bless and we'll chat afterwards!!

AnneGG
on 3/2/14 11:38 pm

May everything go smoothly for you!

Take lip balm and a bathrobe or pajama bottoms to cover your heiny when you're up walking ASAP, and have a pillow to hold against your tummy to make your coughing and sneezing and laughing a little less painful.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

DeDication
on 3/2/14 11:59 pm

Thank you very much for your support!

I have just about everything on the list you mentioned! :-)

Thank you very much!

lonnierjones
on 3/6/14 11:00 am

How did the surgery go? Now is about the time you probably are getting back online...lol.  I hope it went well.

Lonnie

Diabetes Diet Journal Blog

DeDication
on 3/6/14 11:38 am

Hey Lonnie! Everything went great, I was lettin everyone know how I was doing a few hours after surgery. I made lots of updates on my page and on the forum. Everyone was surprised I was up posting my journey of what happened this far! Today I completed 30 minutes of walking outside with my sister. I was walking around the house but I needed to get outside and feel the ground beneath my feet! 

lonnierjones
on 3/6/14 3:44 pm

Wow....sounds like things have been great for you...keep up that walking.

Let the games begin!

Lonnie

Diabetes Diet Journal Blog

DeDication
on 3/7/14 12:38 am

I know, right! I am super excited!! I have a huge fire burning inside of me!! LOL

Most Active