TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/10/14 11:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week so far.   I feel like I've been in a bubble.   LOL    We went on Daylight Savings time on sunday and my body does NOT like it.   LOL   I've been messed up as far as my sleep goes ever since.    I've also been waking up a hour later ( thanks to that time change ).    Not happy with that either.    Anyway we ALL have something every day to be grateful for.   I am grateful for the spring weather that we had yesterday and are going to have today as well but then tomorrow winter is going to try to return again for a few days.    Today I am grateful for my family, friends, my husband's job, that I have gotten to be a homemaker for the last 32 yrs. while raising my 3 sons, grateful for my WLS and all the different surgeries, grateful for my health, life, faith in God and answered prayers.    Grateful for all the blessings in my life and I am also grateful for all the bad things that have happened to teach me life lessons.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the forums here with wonderful people always willing to help others with questions.     Grateful for my WLS journey.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active