Ontario- Surgeon Apt booked- How much longer to the Losers bench?

DsSprings
on 3/11/14 12:26 am

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this group. I am curious. I am a Canadian residing in Ontario. I have been going through the WLS pre-op hoops for about a year now. I finally have my appointment with a surgeon booked in Hamilton. I am curious, from this appointment  how much longer is the average wait to surgery day? I cannot wait to be sitting on the losers bench :) 

Member Services
on 3/11/14 1:38 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations on getting your appointment.  If you  have not done so already please post this on the Ontario Forum for more responses.  Keep us posted on your journey!

Karenkee
on 3/11/14 3:13 am - Canada

Im going thr St Joes in Hamiltom as well.  I had my appointment with the internest on march 3.  He said I should see the surgeon in about 2 weeks - they will call me with the appointment.  I was also told from here it will be about a month before I have my surgery.  I'll let u know.  Keep us posted.  Good luck - and no losers here - no matter what - weare all winners!

Orientation-June 17/13, Dietician Feb 12/14, Social Work Feb 18/14, Internest Mar 3/14-Start weight 261

DsSprings
on 3/11/14 4:20 am

That sounds great!  I had my internist apt Feb. 20th, and my surgeon apt is March 25th. I was curious if the surgeon will have me start my pre op diet the next day and have surgery booked 2-4 wks from then. 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1151 views