OMG this waiting!

shorty71
on 3/12/14 3:02 pm - CT
VSG on 04/01/14 with

This waiting for a date is killing me!  Lol. Went to the preop class today that's doc requires. One lady got the call today and was asked if she could do March 24th!  I wish that was me!!  Lol

left ages sage on Monday and again today for the one who submits it to insurance. She only worlds Monday Thru Wednesday which is half a day. She never got back to me. I hope it was submitted!  Hopefully by next week I'll have a date!  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thinknthin
on 3/12/14 4:28 pm

I completely understand, hopefully you get a call first thing when she gets back in the office. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/14 10:16 pm
RNY on 04/10/14

I know exactly how you feel!  It seems like it took FOREVER to get through each process leading up to surgery!  I finally got my date this past Friday and now I feel SO MUCH BETTER!  Even though the date isn't until April 10th at least I know when it will be.  Hang in there!  Beat of luck!

shorty71
on 3/13/14 12:28 am - CT
VSG on 04/01/14 with

She's. Called me back this morning. She submitted it yesterday it the day before she said. She expects to hear back early next week! Can't wait to know the date!!!!!  Lol

Eggface
on 3/13/14 12:30 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Best wishes to all of you on your new healthier lives. I hope you are soon saying what I do about choosing to have weight loss surgery... best gift I ever gave myself.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

SandieMc49
on 3/13/14 1:22 am
On March 12, 2014 at 10:02 PM Pacific Time, shorty71 wrote:

This waiting for a date is killing me!  Lol. Went to the preop class today that's doc requires. One lady got the call today and was asked if she could do March 24th!  I wish that was me!!  Lol

left ages sage on Monday and again today for the one who submits it to insurance. She only worlds Monday Thru Wednesday which is half a day. She never got back to me. I hope it was submitted!  Hopefully by next week I'll have a date!  Keeping my fingers crossed!

I know!! Reading your post made MY stomach jump - hee hee - because I remember that time of anticipation as well.  Whenever it is, it's worth the weight! 

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/14 1:59 am
with

I totally understand! I've had my date since feb 26th but am waiting on month, my surgergy date is 3.26.14 seems like it is taking forever! Good Luck!

jsurles
on 3/13/14 2:26 am

I know how the waiting is so frustrating, I had to argue with the dr.s office and insurance because my papers were incomplete. Dr would say they straighten out, insurance would say they never heard from dr.s office. After me loosing it last Friday, and getting office managers involved. the insurance companies fax machine would only accept 15 pages at a time. Finally the dr/s office faxed my paperwork that way (77pgs / 15 pages per fax) 24 hrs later I was approved and have my surgery on 3/18.  Once it's approved it moves quickly I had pre-op yestday and surgery this coming Tuesday. Keep hanging in there, stay on top of the doctors and insurance, it will happen!! good luck to you.

shorty71
on 3/13/14 2:46 am - CT
VSG on 04/01/14 with

Loved everyone's post. Love the encouragement and all the advice on here:). So helpful :)

msstaceya
on 3/13/14 2:59 am - Orlando, FL

i know exactly how you feel. the dr i deal with has one lady that does the surgery scheduling.  i got the call that i was approved on a tuesday and she went on vacation that same day so i had to wait till the next week and she called when i was at work and coulndt get to my cell so by the time i called her back she wasnt available so long story shot i finally got my date on that thursday morning...like 8 days later...i am having the duodenal switch and hernia repair so i will need to dr's to operate on me atthe same time so they had to coordinate schedules so i will be having my surgery april 30th. a lil disappointed its so far away but ill be ok!  good luck!!!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1502 views