WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/11/14 10:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Geezzz....this week is going by quickly.   LOL  Anyway I am grateful for that.    We have so much to be grateful for everyday of the week......we should be grateful everyday that God has given us another chance to get things "right" today.   LOL   Life is definately not easy at times after our WLS.  The person who said having WLS was easy I would say never had it done.    It's not easy in the least bit.    I am SO very grateful for my WLS and all the different surgeries that are available today.   Grateful for my WL journey and my support group members....grateful for life itself and for my family, fur babies who love me unconditionally.    Grateful for my precious 19 month old granddaughter who is the light of my life.    Grateful for my health, faith, answered prayers....grateful for everything that comes my way it is either a blessing or a lesson that I need to learn in life.   Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS that was only dreams before.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

dragonlove
on 3/12/14 2:05 am
RNY on 11/20/13

I'm grateful for my wonderful support system, family, work, and church - I've got great encouragers in all these places.  I'm extra grateful for my wonderful husband, who just this morning sent me a text saying "You are so beautiful"!  Almost made me tear up.

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

Most Active