6 Weeks Out and Feeling Good Again!

jdsparkee
on 3/12/14 10:22 am
RNY on 01/28/14

What a ride this has been so far!  I thought I knew everything about this surgery and how I would feel afterward but you NEVER know how it really is until you experience it.... Back to my post, yesterday was 6 weeks post op and I feel really good!  Quite a contrast after last week.  Week 5 was terrible and I almost wanted a "do-over".  Thankfully that isn't an option! :)  

Eating is getting better (easier) and I am trying to broaden my choices.  Started a new job (same field, just different company) and all is going great!  Starting to walk at lunchtime and regular with my vitamins.  All in all, this is still the best decision I've made!

SW: 226  CW:166   M1: -27 M2: -11 M3: -16 M4: -3 (health issues)

RNY Surgery Date: 1/28/14 

Member Services
on 3/12/14 11:36 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations!  Please keep us posted on your progress!

PetHairMagnet
on 3/12/14 12:18 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 12, 2014 at 5:22 PM Pacific Time, jdsparkee wrote:

What a ride this has been so far!  I thought I knew everything about this surgery and how I would feel afterward but you NEVER know how it really is until you experience it.... Back to my post, yesterday was 6 weeks post op and I feel really good!  Quite a contrast after last week.  Week 5 was terrible and I almost wanted a "do-over".  Thankfully that isn't an option! :)  

Eating is getting better (easier) and I am trying to broaden my choices.  Started a new job (same field, just different company) and all is going great!  Starting to walk at lunchtime and regular with my vitamins.  All in all, this is still the best decision I've made!

Really glad that you are feeling great and no more 'buyers remorse' is happening. 

Congratulations on the new role, too!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

SunnyGal14
on 3/13/14 5:07 am
VSG on 08/06/14

I love reading post like this! So happy for you! 

Vsg on 8/6/14  5'8" HW 266 SW 243 CW 169 GW 155. 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1477 views