Will medicaid/Molina deny me over 1 pound?

MelyssaNoriega
on 3/16/14 5:00 pm

Long story as short as I can make it. In feb 2013 I started this journey I jumped through all the hoops I needed to for surgery In October I had my final visit and I was at 257 doc said I had to be at 253 so as soon as I got to that come weigh in ( no appointment needed ) well things happened dad had brain surgery etc I didn't weigh in until feb I had my date was making arrangements and hospital called me Friday saying I was denied because I didn't lose the weight and the secretary lady could only see my October visit I let her know I had only seen a nurse in February she found that record and told me she would fax it to Dshs and get back to me well I was looking through at my stage 2 approval letter and it says 252! Honest mistake, when I weighed in I was 253 exactly! Will they deny me over one pound? I'm on pre op diet now and have lost that weight will that matter? Hellllpppp?!!!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/17/14 1:28 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Quickest way to know for sure is to call your insurance company and ask-- check the back of your card for a customer service phone number.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active