stinky gad

jamiekenyon
on 3/16/14 10:49 am - sweetser, IN

I had my ray Oct 2012 and my gas is terrible.  I mean clear the house good Lord what died terrible.   Any suggestions on what I can do?

White Dove
on 3/17/14 12:47 am - Warren, OH

When you feel gas starting, bend over at the waist and get your head to the level of your knees.  The gas will exit with no noise or smell.  Do it as often as needed.  I make believe I am tying my shoes or fixing my socks.

Do not eat anything with sugar alcohols.  Maltitol, sorbitol and other ingredients ending in tol will cause terrible gas.  Stop eating carbs and concentrate on high protein.  If you are taking chewable vitamins, switch to regular vitamins.  The chewables are full of sugar alcohols. 

There is an internal deodorant called Devrom that you can take to help with the smell.  You can also use Gas-X.  There is a fiber supplement called Citucel that you can take to keep you regular.  It is the only fiber supplement that will not cause more gas.

southernlady5464
on 3/17/14 1:22 am

Do an elimination diet to find the offending food.

Take a probiotic.

Avoid gas producing foods: suagr, sugar alcohols, milk, carbs, etc...that's why an elimination diet will help.

Read labels.

Avoid processed food...go for making all your own stuff.

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1421 views