TWO YEARS AND STILL NOT WELL

louise mills
on 3/17/14 3:56 pm - TX

Hello i had gastric bypass almost two years ago . Also I had thyroid and prathyroid cancer right after . still feeling ill i knew something was wrong so had a head mri i had a tumor on my putitury gland and had surgery to remove . still feeling bad i had more test found tumors on ovaries so had them removed . still not feeling well blurred vision nausea weak .had eye surgery still nothing . I been two years los almost 100 lbs but still vomiting no meat will go down most food that im not supposed to have popcorn cake crackers no prob meat veggies do not want to go down with out getting very ill numb lips vomiting just have to lay down . i follow proceeder to a t small bits no drinking and still cant get my protein in . yes lost hair and just weak all the time lost my business as a trucker for 18 years i can hardly get out of bed some days . take vitamans meds every day please anyone have any suggestions !!!!!! L MILLS 

JJ0609
on 3/17/14 7:58 pm

I would definitely talk with your doctor and follow his/her directions. How long has it been since you have seen your doctors?

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

louise mills
on 3/18/14 4:45 am - TX

6  doctoers tons of test and nothing !!!!

Valerie G.
on 3/18/14 7:46 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

OMG this is horrible!

Definitely get to your doc asap and see what your labs look like.  It sounds like severe malnutrition, and it could take some huge effort to get you healthy.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active