TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/17/14 11:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week and are doing well in your WL journey.   I'm having a great week and I know it will hopefully get better everyday.   The scale is moving downward and at going on 9 yrs. post op when that happens....it is great.    That lets me know my "tool" of choice is still working.   LOL   I knew it was even without the scale moving downward.    Today I am grateful for so many things as I am everyday.    Today I am so grateful for my WLS and all the choices of surgeries today.....grateful to God and my faith in him and answered prayers.   Grateful for family, friends, life and my health.   Grateful that I haven't had any major weight gain since my life pretty much stays extremely stressful for the most part.    Grateful that our weather is ( hopefully ) settling down and hopefully we will have less winter weather and more spring like temps.    Grateful for all the things that I do everyday that before my surgery were only dreams or wishes of being able to do.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement on this site that has been a very huge part of my life for the last 9+ yrs.   Grateful for you *****ad my posts and for my support group members.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed tuesday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1342 views