My big sisters closet

pathchic
on 3/18/14 5:31 am - FL
RNY on 08/07/13

You know what would be awesome? A WLS themed online clothing exchange.  Think of it, you could turn in your size 20s, and "check out" the 18s.  You won't be wearing them for long, and then you could exchange them again.  I am a clothes junkie, and haven't been able to resist buying things as I have gone along... And I will be donating super cute things that have been worn only once or twice.  The plus sized ladies that shop at Goodwill will miss me when I hit goal.

But seriously, if anybody is tech savvy and wants to help work on this, message me.  I'm great with the ideas, less so with the implementation... Would love to see this come to fruition... Think of how much money people could save!

White Dove
on 3/18/14 7:57 am - Warren, OH

I used a consignment shop and took my gently worn too big clothes in and got the next smaller size.

dalaimama
on 3/18/14 8:42 am, edited 3/18/14 8:42 am

That's definitely a cool idea :) I'm not so great with website stuff, but if you get it up and going I bet it would be a great resource. I mean, thrift shops are great but knowing we're helping each other out like this would be neat :)

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/14 10:00 am

I decided I am only going to buy two pairs of pants and just wash them every other night.I seem to have a ton of clothes that are too big.I do look for sales.

Most Active