WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/18/14 10:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Hump Day !!!   Everyday when I wake up I am so grateful that the good Lord gave me another day to live and hopefully do better in every aspect of my life this day than I did yesterday.    Nothing is ever perfect but I can always improve.     Today I choose to be grateful even though I have a dentist appointment at 10 to get a crown re-placed.    I truly dread this today.   It's OK though...I am a tough person and I will survive.    Today I am SO grateful that I could calm my precious little 19 mo. old granddaughter's fears of the garbage truck last night.    Mimi to the rescue.   LOL   My son put on facebook that she was screaming at nap time and really really very bad at bedtime.    I went out last night and bought her a book about garbage truck and went to Toys R Us and bought her a Play Dough Garbage Truck that pretty much looks like a real one and the reviews on that toy were really good.     She got to play with it and see where garbage went and how the truck worked ( and what child doesn't love play dough.....LOL ).    My son and DIL weren't 100% thrilled with that choice but I bathed her and put her to bed and no screaming last night at bedtime about the garbage truck.   YEAH !!!    That is the one thing that comes to my mind that I am SO grateful for today.    Sometimes we have to just put our thoughts and fears into the head of the person who has those fears.    If this applies to you and you are pre-op.....Don't be afraid.    Face your fears head one and kick them in the head.     I am going on 9 yrs. post op WLS and it is the VERY BEST decision I have ever made.    It seriously gave me my life back and I have never regretted having it done.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1379 views