THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/19/14 9:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Happy Pre Friday !!!!  Hope your doing well and making plans for the upcoming weekend.    We have a chance of rain in our forecast.   Happy 1st day of Spring Everyone.    I thought that Spring would NEVER come this year.   Although we are predicted to have cooler weather sunday and I personally hope it doesn't happen.   I've had enough cool weather although I'm not ready for the 100* temps either.   We have so much in our lives to be grateful for everyday.    Today not having enough coffee down and getting up over a hour earlier than normal my brain hash't kicked in real good yet.   LOL   I am always everyday grateful though for God allowing me to wake up and smell coffee.....I love smelling flowers of spring and hearing birds chirping.    Love seeing my cats welcome me to a new day when I open my bedroom door in the mornings and I am always grateful for my health and my WLS.     Grateful for my family and my home.   I am grateful for every aspect of my life not that it is perfect by any means but it is OK.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

gabby169kitty
on 3/20/14 1:33 pm

I am grateful for a new client to work with and his wonderful family (I do home care with seniors).

I am grateful to have learned, today, I have insurance approval for surgery.

I am grateful for the person who comes once a week to help me with stuff around my apartment.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1481 views