feeling hopeless

Journeymama413
on 3/20/14 12:26 pm
with

Everyone says im a rare case..in juss looking for Hope at this point..an wondering if ANYONE has gone thru anything ive been going thru since surgery..i feel like I was healthier before.. my surgery was Dec 23,2013. Currently I am on TPN picc line..for almost 2months ive been on IV liquids minimal food since surgery I have created a phobia of eating an drinking due to extreme nausea an the pancreatitis/gallstones...Wednesday I go under to see about placing a PEG feeding tube in my stomach to get off the TNP picc line but to keep hydrated..I barely drink 8oz of liquid in a day some days I can eat then others I go days without my surgeon said its because the TPN is pretty much giving me my calories all that she wouldnt expect me to feel hungry...

Just venting this has been a very rough rd so far on myself an my family.. I am not trying to tell a horror story to not get surgery just wondering if anyone has gone thru what im experiencing an maybe share how you got through it.

I had the Sleeve done

LillyMae62
on 3/20/14 12:29 pm - Albany, OR

Sorry that you're going through this.  You might want to put this post on the VSG board also, that way people that had the sleeve will be more likely to see it....hopefully someone will be able to provide some answers or at least direction. 

Lilly

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.         ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros                               

Linda_S
on 3/20/14 3:24 pm - Eugene, OR

You're not alone.  I had a friend here in Portland who had a mini gastric bypass done in Las Vegas who also got seriously sick and had to have a pic line and feeding tube.  Hopefully, there will be someone to help you.  Don't give up hope.  Keep asking questions, and keep pushing for someone to help you.

All the best!

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

Cathy W.
on 3/21/14 12:25 am, edited 3/21/14 12:26 am

Sending lots of support to you....

Does your surgeon have a support group that you could attend?  In addition to posting here for us to support you, attending a support group could be helpful as well. 

Take care, Cathy

SandieMc49
on 3/21/14 12:33 am

I'm glad you're leaning on us.  While we can't fix or change your situation, we're here to support and encourage you as much as we can.  Please know that I'm sending all the best vibes that I possibly can your way.  And an extra hug thrown in.

Sandie

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/14 3:38 am

I am so sorry for you are having to endure,  that has been one of my biggest fears is taking a fairly healthy body and making it sick.  I will pray for you and your doctors.  I know pancreatitis is one of the most painful conditions out there. 

bless you,

Karla

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1458 views