MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/23/14 9:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope we all have a great start to a amazing week or at least that is what we are all hoping for.    We should all be grateful everyday for this WLS journey we are on along with so many things in our lives.    First off we should be grateful for waking up everyday for another day to possibly make better choices than yesterday.     Today I am so grateful for life.   Grateful for my family and friends.    Grateful for my WLS, Obesity Help, my OH Support Group, my WLS friends and for life after my weight loss surgery.    I am one of the people who were fat my entire life.    I still don't consider myself thin but life now is so much better than it was before my surgery.    Life is truly what we make it and the more grateful we are for our life the more we appreciate what life has brought to us.    I am truly grateful for everything and everyone in my life.    Grateful for the warmer weather that is beginning to come to my area although it is chilly this AM it's not freezing cold.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"