THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/26/14 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Today I am so grateful for the rain that we are getting we need it SO badly here in the part of Texas that I live in.    It is so very dry.   We got a little bit of rain yesterday but I'm hoping and praying it goes away for the weekend.   We have so very much everyday of our lives to be grateful for.     We should be grateful everyday that our eyes opened up to the beautiful world that the good Lord made.    I am so grateful for life and for everyone in mine.    I lost a cousin yesterday who had been battling leukemia for several years.     I had never met her but still she was my uncle's child through a marriage to a woman that I personally never met.    I am in contact with her family on Facebook.   I am also SO grateful for the internet.    What did we ever do before it.....hard to believe.     Grateful for all the technology today that keeps us in contact with people even in other countries.     Grateful for my family, friends, WLS and choices of different surgeries, grateful for my home, my husband's job, and everything else that affects my life and those of others I know and don't know.    We aren't guaranteed anything from day to day and I truly try not to take anything for granted.    Grateful for OH and all the amazing friends that I have made due to this website.    Grateful for support groups and all the encouragement that comes from them.    Grateful for the different forums here on OH and for all the people who also work hard to make OH a huge success.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day. 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Maya J.
on 3/27/14 2:32 am

I am very sorry for your loss... I will be praying for your family.

Hugs!!

Most Active