FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/27/14 10:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope your looking forward to the weekend.   Sunday we are moving our 28 yr.old son back into our home.    Not really looking forward to going up and down stairs carrying furniture.   UGH But it will be OK.  LOL   We all have something everyday of our lives to be grateful for.   I am so grateful everyday for waking up and seeing a beautiful world.    SO grateful for my WLS, my hubby of 37 yrs., my 3 sons and my DIL, my precious granddaughter who is my entire world and has me so wrapped around her tiny fingers.    Grateful for all the things in my life that make life worth living.    Grateful for my church family and for my faith in God and for God himself.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing people on these forums everyday answering questions for pre ops. newly post ops and us vets that sometimes have questions.    Grateful for the OH Conference even though I haven't been able to attend one for several years due to the cost involved and the distance of where they are held.   If you can....PLEASE attend the OH Conference.   They are amazing !!!  PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a safe and blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active