TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/14 10:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

I am so sorry I failed to post yesterday.   I've had a lot of not so pleasant things happen in my life in the last 48 hours.    I would appreciate prayers......I am OK so don't think I'm not this has to do with one of my family members but it will be OK.    Everyone be grateful and please don't take things for granted in your life...it's easy to do this you know.   I am SO grateful that I've made it through the last 24-36 hours somewhat calm and i know that God is in control of this situation and every situation that occurs in our lives.    I am so grateful that I have God in my life and that he gives me peace in the middle of a tornado that life sends my way.    Grateful for my hubby, sons, life,. health. my WLS and my weight loss.    Grateful that when I got on the scale this AM I am 6 1/2 lbs. down from friday ( not that I wanted to loose like this but i am grateful for the loss anyway ).    Grateful for my Faith in God because he is MY rock when I need him and I need him every minute of everyday.    We need to be so very grateful everyday our lives that God gave us another day to live.     Grateful for OH and all these amazing forums.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Thank you and have a amazing day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1342 views