Run disney anyone?

BiggieSmalls
on 4/1/14 10:07 pm

So with the new and improved me post RNY I wanted to set some goals for myself. I was able to get the Hubs to agree to a trip to Disney for the whole family if I start training for a 10k at the Disney Marathon Weekend. I wanted to see if anyone else might go to any of the run disney events and had any advice or plans for the one in January? I'm going to be running the race alone so it would be cool to know if others had similar plans! Thanks!

HW: 278 SW: 273  CW: 198 GW: 170 surgery 3/3/14  bypass 

MarilynDee
on 4/2/14 12:39 am

I have looked into these runs, I have a sister how runs marathons, and she told me about the Disney runs. They sound and look fun.

Darkwingdc
on 4/2/14 10:49 am - MI

I am planning on running it also, but I wont be able to till 2016.  We go to Disney every other year and just went in February.  But in 2016 I turn 40 so that is my goal to run that.  I so cannot wait for it.

docksandaltars
on 4/21/14 6:06 pm
RNY on 01/28/14 with

My daughter and I are signed  up for the Wine and Dine half marathon in November.  We'll shoot for a Coast to Coast medal next year by doing the Princess and Tinkerbell half marathons.  Best combination of fun ever! 

Most Active