THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/2/14 11:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

I am SO glad that it is thursday.    Today I am grateful for making it almost through this week.   This has been a very trying week for me....my faith and my family.    I appreciate if you'd pray for me to continue to have strength as I deal with what life is throwing at me right now.    I am grateful for waking up today and for having peace in the middle of this tornado spinning out of control in my life right now.    My peace doesn't come from what is going on though but from my God in heaven.    I am grateful for that peace.   Grateful for my WLS, Obesity Help, these forums, all the amazing supportive people on these boards.     Grateful that I am making it through this week and standing strong in my thoughts.    Grateful that my support group is this weekend after having to cancel due to a ice storm last month.    Grateful for my family, friends and life itself.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.....have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

rosewzhere
on 4/3/14 12:24 am - inglewood, CA

I have no idea what you are going through, but after losing 5 syblings, a parent, and a nephew in three years I KNOW...This too shall pass! And after it you will have the strength and patience for ANYTHING. Trauma-Drama gives you an awesome..."Oh,  I so got this " attitude afterwards. Pray long and hard and know you are not alone =)

Most Active