hi im a newbie I'll be having my sleeve surgery on the April 17,2014 im so excited.

mswatts
on 4/3/14 11:58 am

I would like to introduce my self im a 40yr.old female who has struggled with my weight all my life im the heaviest of my 2 siblings I blame my weight on my child hood due to my mother was a single mom whom worked several jobs and we were left to make meal choices on our own which a lot of times was fast food. Ive passed these traits on to my own children who are now overweight teens and young adults. Ive tried many things to lose weight even was successful a couple of times loosing 40lbs the first time on phentermine and years later loosing 70lbs on adipex I dont have diabetes or high blood pressure but my bmi is 43 so it qualified me for the surgery I want a new look at life im mentally and physically depressed living in this body of mine just looking for some support from good people whom have either been through the journey already are is currently going through the journey just a shoulder to lean on.

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/14 2:24 pm