LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS COMING SUNDAY IN KELLER, TEXAS

Vivian Prouty
on 4/5/14 1:25 am - Fort Worth, TX

Hello Everyone,

If you live in the DFW area and are looking for a support group to attend.....I have one for you.    We meet for 1 hour one time a month ( usually the first sunday afternoon ) in Keller, Tx.    This is a topic based support group and this months topic is transfer or cross addictions.     This is a very important topic because usually we transfer our addiction for food to other things.    You are welcome to come to my meeting if you want to whether you are pre op or post op.   Please RSVP if you plan to attend so I will have enough materials printed for everyone.     Here is the information to the meeting.   Have a blessed weekend.

WHEN AND WHERE.....SUNDAY 4/6/14    CARROLL WATKINS DRIVING SCHOOL   ( KELLER PLAZA CENTER ) 3:30 - 4:30 PM

303 N. MAIN STREET ( NEXT DOOR TO DOLLAR GENERAL )

KELLER, TX. 76248

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RSVP IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

MarthaMiles
on 4/6/14 12:39 pm