TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/8/14 12:02 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good week.   I've had better ones but then I've had worse one's as well.    I woke up about 5 this AM and started to get up but just laid there and finally went back to sleep for a additional 3 hours.   I NEVER sleep this late but I think my mind and my body needed it.    I am grateful I listened to my body and slept in.    We ALL have something everyday to be grateful for....sometimes LOTS of things.   Today I am grateful for the added rest I got.  Life has been very stressful for me for several weeks now and to be honest I'm hoping it will get better but I truly can't see that happening.    Sometimes we just have to deal with situations that come up in our lives the very best that we can.    I'm grateful that I am dealing with this much better than I could ever imagine and I'm surprising myself at how very strong I truly am.    Grateful to God for the strength he is giving me everyday to deal with the blows that keep coming my direction....grateful for prayers that are being answered....grateful for my hubby, sons, my family members, my faith and Obesity Help and my WLS.    Grateful that through all these things my family is going through that I have NOT turned to food as comfort.    Oh SO grateful for God waking me up this AM and for me sleeping in.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and amazing day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Mac333
on 4/8/14 12:14 am
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Vivian,

I am grateful for your post ...so encouraging! How often I forget to be grateful for the small things like extra rest. Thanks for the reminder .

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1399 views