Happy

pebtash
on 4/10/14 7:04 am
VSG on 11/25/14

Well I finally did it. I called and made my first appointment. It is May 16th which happens to be my grand daughters birthday. Maybe that is an omen for luck, I hope so. They was going to give me April 25th but I am going on vacation that day. They told me it is going to take 3 1/2-4 hrs. And they start early I have to be there at 7:40 a.m.. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. Sooo excited.

Darkwingdc
on 4/10/14 10:03 am - MI

Congrats on taking the first step

Eggface
on 4/10/14 10:22 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Congratulations. Best wishes on your first appt. OH has a great list of questions floating around the site (I believe above under resources) you might want to print and take with. Having weight loss surgery almost 8 years ago now was the best gift I ever gave myself. hope you will feel the same way.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

dragonlove
on 4/11/14 2:38 pm
RNY on 11/20/13

Congratulations!  Which surgery are you having?

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

AnneGG
on 4/12/14 12:07 am

You will be giving yourself a good gift towards managing the rest of your life! I wish I had gotten my surgery sooner!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active