Ramon where are you

50andfit
on 4/10/14 10:43 am

Years ago...probably 2003 2004 I was trying to have surgery.....never had it..... There was a guy on here From San Antonio I think....and his name was Ramon.....Big Cowboys fan......now he is a LITTLE Big Cowboys fan.....looking for ya Man...... hope to talk to ya

Member Services
on 4/10/14 11:49 am - Irvine, CA

Hi 50andfit,

We did a search and think we found the member you are looking for. Is this him?  If so, here is a link to some posts and we hope there is information in there on how to contact him. You can try and PM him but not sure how active he is any longer.  Great member, wonderful success story!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/search/action,search_oh/?q=ramon& cx=000946886326336472648%3Ae-vpeg4uyxw&cof=FORID%3A9

Da Shrinking Dawg Ramon's Profile   Enough said.. I will work on a post about my near death experience for not taking my vitamins.. The short of it is that I fainted from low vitamin levels and feel into ... www.obesityhelp.com/member/dashrinkingdawgramon/

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/10/14 11:51 am - Burleson, TX

I know Ramon. He hits OH every now and then, but not very often. I haven't seen Ramon in a couple of years. If you want to PM your info, I'd be happy to pass it on to someone I know who talk to Ramon often

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active