FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/10/14 10:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good TGIF Everyone,

Well...Friday finally arrived and I know that so many of you are SO grateful it is finally here.    LOL Friday is just another day for me since I don't work....but all in all I too am grateful for friday's as well as everyone else.   Today I am SO grateful I had a good visit with my middle son yesterday.   Grateful for God waking me up today to another day to make better choices than yesterday.    Grateful for my life, health, family, friends, my WLS and all the WLS choices today.   Grateful for my WLS journey and all that I have accomplished in my life since then.    Grateful everyday for the things that I can now do that were only dreams when I was pre-op WLS.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing forums and people on them always ready to help others out in their WL journeys.    Grateful for God and answered prayers.   Grateful for the weekends.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

JJ0609
on 4/11/14 4:07 am, edited 4/11/14 4:08 am

I am very grateful for this site and the opportunity to interact with others. It really gives me something to look forward to everyday. Thank you to all my friends and other future friends who  respond to my posts and allow me to respond to theirs. I am grateful for my family and friends and church family. I am most grateful for the Almighty God and Father Jesus Christ who lived and died to save us from our sins. 

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

Mac333
on 4/11/14 8:19 am
VSG on 04/24/14 with

I am grateful to God and the opportunity to spend time with him today! I am grateful for time spent with my BFF in her classroom with her kids. I am grateful to have the opportunity to retire this past June and have time to explore . I am grateful for the opportunity to have my VSG in 13 days and to have found such a great surgeon. I am grateful fo OH and all the wonderful support. Oh and I can't forget my gratitude for my two furry pals.

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1389 views