MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/13/14 11:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Geez...we woke up to very chilly weather here today or at least it feels very chilly 46* with lots of chilly wind.  Brrr.....I guess winter is raising it's ugly head one more time before giving up for the year.   Everyday when we wake up we should ALL be so very grateful that God gave us another day to make better choices or make a difference in someone's life.    Today I am so grateful for waking up, for my life although I have some very unpleasant things going on right now that I'm having to deal with, grateful for my family and my granddaughter that I got to give her first haircut to on saturday evening...she was SO excited. ( she's 20 months old ).    Grateful for my faith, answered prayers and especially God who gives me strength to handle the things life is throwing at me lately.    Grateful for this Easter season and the true meaning of it.  Grateful for Obesity Help, my support group and all the different forums and the amazing people who are on these forums offering help to others 7/24.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active