Seeking Revision Surgery after 17 years

MoChester757
on 4/14/14 7:16 pm

As I wrote in my review of Dr Schechner, my experience with his staff.  But after 17 years I am in the right mind and more educated on weight loss surgeries.  I am new to this site and I thank GOD for all of the post and it is very educational and uplifting to know I am not alone! And there is people out there that really care.  I have tried several times over the years to get back on track.  I have even attended some seminars and none them discussed revision surgery or the Dr's would not want to do anything because of my health or passed surgeries.  Today I have been up all night doing research, because I am determined to live to enjoy all of my new grandbabies!!!! Thanks to this site I have found Dr. Clark in my area.  Watched his free seminar on weight loss surgeries.  

Now I have an understanding of why I have gained my weight back. I also learned and feel that I have a clear understanding that all of the information, surgery, medication etc, are just tools.  Losing weight is a life long battle and we need to be trained on how to use the tools that we were given along with exercising and getting a plan and sticking with it!!!

Thank You ALL and I hope Dr. Clark is the answer!!!!!!!!

MoChester757

Lori W.
on 4/15/14 6:15 am - Pittsburgh, PA
RNY on 05/12/14

This site is great. I just found it a couple of weeks ago. I wish you the best!

Member Services
on 4/15/14 8:23 am - Irvine, CA

Hi MoChester757.

Welcome 

If you have not done so be sure and post on our Revision forum also.

Revision Weight Loss Surgery Forum

Most Active