TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/14/14 10:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week.   Mine has been alright I guess.    Everyday we should be grateful when we wake up that the good Lord has blessed us with another day to make better choices than yesterday.   I know I personally am always grateful for that.   We all have so very many things in our lives to be grateful for whether we think that we do or think that we don't.    I am so grateful today for all the people that God has blessed me with in my life, grateful that I can see with my eyes and hear things with my ears.   Grateful for my sense of taste and the sense of smell.  Grateful that I can walk and that my arms work.....grateful for my weight loss so I can walk and not hurt and move my body without pain.   Grateful for my weight loss so I can do things that I only dreamed of before my WLS...and grateful for all the choices of different surgeries that I didn't have almost 9 yrs. ago.    SO grateful for Obesity Help and all the forums, the amazing people on them and the friends that I have in my life due to Obesity Help.    Very grateful for all the things that God is doing in my family at this time and particularly the work that he is doing in one of my son's lives.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"