WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/15/14 8:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

I'm not sure why I am up at this hour.....I just woke up and couldn't sleep so I decided it was time to get up and start my day even though I'd been awake since 3:30 AM.    I see a LONG day in my future.   LOL   Anyway Happy Hump Day.    I am so grateful for God letting me see another day even if it is so early today.   Grateful for my life, health, WLS, family and friends.   Grateful for the trials that are going on in my life at this moment because I know God is doing a mighty work in one of my son's lives.    Grateful for this holiday season and for the true meaning of Easter.  Grateful for all the amazing people I have met here on Obesity Help and for this amazing website and all the forums.    I'm grateful that the new medicine that my hubby's doctors put him on for his COPD even though it is expensive it is making him feel and breath so much better and easier.    Grateful for all the little things in live as much as the big ones.    Grateful for you *****ad my posts because I'm sure at times it sounds like I am rambling on and on.   LOL   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

JJ0609
on 4/15/14 10:10 pm

I am grateful for Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. I am grateful for my loving family and friends. I am grateful for the people I have met on OH and MFP and the fact that they welcome me into their lives and share intimate, deep, personal issues with me as I share with them. It is very nice since I have withdrawn from the world since developing my mental illnesses. You have no idea how truly grateful I am to have you in my life and how I love interacting with you on various topics. I welcome new friendships and topics everyday which I am grateful for. I am grateful for the interaction I have at church as well. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of something. I truly am grateful for it.  

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

Most Active