One Month Post- Op!!

lilsweetme
on 4/17/14 3:52 am - Slidell, LA

Hey I am new here  

I am one month post-op and its been a lot of ups and a few downs. I think the hardest part is learning to eat it small and slower. I never really thought much about that stuff before. But it is a learning process and these struggles will pass. I have lost 42 pounds. in six weeks (pre-op and post-op) I caught a look in the mirror (which  I never looked in before) The transformation already is amazing. The health benefits have been the most exciting thing to date. I was a Type 2 diabetic. I was taking Metformin 2 times a day, two 60 unit shots of lantis  insulin and 3 50 unit shot nova-log. I am now Insulin free. I am only taking the vitamins and my anxiety meds. I feel so much better I walked three blocks yesterday ,I can go shopping and walk through the store. I had almost given up on ever being able to have this surgery. I am so glad it walked out that I was able to take this journey to a new healthy me.

If you are thinking of doing this surgery . Find a way to have it done and change your life. Not for anyone else but your self.  

msstaceya
on 4/17/14 12:03 pm - Orlando, FL

Awesome story!!!! ₩ I'm scheduled for the 30th and I can't wait

Member Services
on 4/17/14 1:54 pm - Irvine, CA

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1399 views