NSA pudding compared to fat free pudding

Glen Campbell
on 4/18/14 7:06 am - Richmond Hill, Canada

im on full liquid diet and the paperwork from my clinic it says i can have NSA pudding. but i am unable to find it. I have found Fat free pudding with 0g fat, and 0g sugars. would this be acceptable?

thanks. 

kathkeb
on 4/18/14 7:08 am

Areyou looking at the powdered pudding mix?  Jello makes a bunch of sugar-free.. And when mixed with skim milk, they are both fat free and sugar free

Kath

Glen Campbell
on 4/18/14 7:09 am - Richmond Hill, Canada

ya. the powder ones. Im in canada and its hard to find nsa pudding from jello, or at least i havent been able to find it yet. lol

poet_kelly
on 4/18/14 7:24 am - OH

When mixed with skim milk, they are no longer sugar free.  Skim milk contains sugar, in the form of lactose.  However, they would still be no sugar added, meaning no sucrose or table sugar has been added, only the naturally-occurring sugar in the milk.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

poet_kelly
on 4/18/14 7:23 am, edited 4/18/14 7:24 am - OH

If it has 0 grams of sugar, it has no sugar added.  So you have found NSA pudding!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active