It's my turn

Mac333
on 4/22/14 6:18 am
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Well just dropped off my 2 fur babies at the vet. I am flying out to have my sleeve done. I think I am more nervous about leaving the dogs for 5 days than having the surgery. Anyway thanks to everyone who has  shared their knowledge and experience it has been so helpful and comforting. I am asking for prayers for a safe trip and surgery. Thanks again, God bless you all.

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/22/14 7:56 am
RNY on 08/05/19

You can do this! If your doggies are like my 2, they'll see it as their own little puppy vacation where they get to be spoiled and get to enjoy a whole new set of things to sniff and people to give them extra attention :)

Sending good thoughts for an easy surgery and speedy recovery!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Mac333
on 4/22/14 8:32 am
VSG on 04/24/14 with

Sparklekitty

Thanks for the reply. You are right it is good for them to be around other dogs and humans that will give them attention. They love to explore so I am sure that is what they will do. That really put my mind at ease.

Mac    HW  234   SW   204.8   CW   190     M1  

" The favors of the Lord are not exhausted,His merices are not spent; they are renewed every morning so great is His faithfulness"     

Lamentations 3:22-23

hfors
on 4/23/14 3:59 pm

Good luck

Most Active