oh..one more thing

56sunShine14
on 4/27/14 2:35 am

I just have to ask this.

How many of you, on any board, have felt the pain of going into a new job and within a matter of a couple of weeks, at least 2 people have decided to go on a Weigh****chers Diet or some other form to lose weight and they make it clear to you what they are doing while trying to be "nice".

This has happened to me for the past 25 years, no matter where I worked.  And the people who were deciding to lose weight had all of maybe 30 pounds to lose?  And they made it a point to show off every pound lost in front of you?

Babbs1020
on 4/27/14 3:53 am

I always try to encourage them, Mostly to make good food choices, most want attention and to be told they look good, and not to really lost much weight at all...LOL

Barbara Maples :Starting Wt253/Surg Wt/223/Wt Now 133/GW130 /5 '3... LapBand 7/07/2007,-75lb, LB slipped and was removed 2009, weight gain followed, RNY 6/12/2011-120b. 3 lb to goal!!!

56sunShine14
on 4/27/14 4:10 am

And I have always tried to make them feel they were doing the right thing for themselves.  In fact, I told one girl who was eating something I would have loved to have, that is one reason I am this size...too much of that.  I never saw her eat it again.  And when she lost enough weight that it was very noticeable I was one of the first to compliment her.

Most Active