MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/27/14 9:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope your ready to start a amazing week.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives.    Life is so much better and easier with a grateful attitude.    Today I am grateful for new beginnings and second chances every morning.   Grateful for my faith and trust in God, for answered prayers, family and friends, support groups, encouragement from others, compliments about my WL which I still after 8 yrs have problems accepting without the word "but" when I reply to those compliments.   LOL   Grateful for my life and health and that I've not had any major re-gain of weight.   Grateful for my home and all the material things in my life as well.    Grateful for Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement and questions answered daily on these message boards.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a great monday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active