sh*t done got real

msstaceya
on 4/28/14 6:54 am - Orlando, FL

Ok so I'm in the vitamin shop attempting to get my vitamins and protein and I just started crying.  The worker boy was like maam it's ok and just hugged me. It hit me standing in the shop...my life is about to be renewed Wednesday.  In less than 4 hrs I will have a new lease on life, a 2nd chance to get it right.  It's been a long road almost 3yrs and in 2 days it will happen.  I'm so full of different emotions right now, happy sad scared excited anxious nervous.  Am I doing the right thjng, will I be able to succeed? ?? I have to for my kids. I'm a single mom so I'm all they got. I have to get healthy to be there for them.  Yea I can do this!!!! Thank goodness for this site. You guys stories and posts have been so inspirational.  See you guys on the loosers bench!!!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 4/28/14 7:02 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Just want to send you a big ::hug:: too.

See you on the loser's bench.  There's a lot of room over here.  :-)

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

msstaceya
on 4/28/14 7:09 am - Orlando, FL

Thanks Karen.  I hope and pray I do as good as you have un the past 4 months since ur surgery. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/28/14 7:41 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Good Luck!, just made it to the bench myself, 3 days post-op, warning: watching a good comedy will give you a good belly laugh! American Dad rubbernecking episode is just so funny right now, oh my tummy! LOL

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

TexasTerritory
on 4/28/14 8:28 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Good luck and enjoy the journey!

Maya J.
on 4/28/14 8:36 am

How sweet that he hugged you! I probably would have been sooo embarassed and run to my car, I'm glad he was nice to you

You can do this! I'm sending prayers for a speedy recovery!

"Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the LORD." (Psalms 31:24)

AnneGG
on 4/28/14 8:43 am, edited 4/28/14 8:43 am

Oh, man, you made me cry, what you said was so moving. I would have hugged you, too.

I had a tumult of emotions too before surgery.

Now I know it was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I took a stand for me and my ability to love my family, and it has paid off in spades. I can't express adequately how different life is for me now. And I'm very different how I treat my life now.

Yes, you can do this! Your kids are lucky kids.

Keep us posted!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

msstaceya
on 4/28/14 8:48 am - Orlando, FL

Thanks guys....

Eggface
on 4/28/14 7:22 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Awww so excited for you and wishing you all the best! Having WLS was the best gift I ever gave myself hope you will soon feel the same and what a great message you are sending your children about valuing health!

I will be in your next of the woods in September at the Obesity Action Coalition "Your Weight Matters" National Convention www.ywmconvention.com You should check it out it's an awesome event about health & weight.

Best wishes,

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

MRS.GLOVER
on 4/28/14 9:16 pm

Good luck! A whole new life,  a great experience!!! 

Most Active