Blood work

WandaW
on 4/28/14 7:18 am - Hartsville, SC

I had RNY June 30 2008 and lost 150lbs. But my surgeon left the practice in 2010 and they didn't have anyone come in to take over until 2011. By then I didn't have any insurance and no way to pay for blood work to be done. Now I am on Medicare and I need to have blood work drawn but not sure what I need.  I have not seen a surgeon since mine has left.  My family doctor has been looking after my iron count and last year I had to under go Iron transfusions because mine went too low. What I need to do is get back on the wagon and get my blood work drawn but I need to be able to tell my family doctor what I need so it can be drawn.  Any help is well appreciated.  I have to have a bone scan done since I recently broke my hip. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/28/14 7:52 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Can you get a copy of the blood work that was done when you had your rny, not sure how long a medical practice keeps records of their patients, it'll give you a good starting point if anything.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

MsBatt
on 4/28/14 11:46 am

Somewhere on Vitalady's website there's a list.

Lisa167
on 4/29/14 3:12 am
VSG on 08/14/14

Hi,

I just wanted to hop on and say good luck to a fellow bird lover Is that a white-cap pionus? 

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1387 views