surgery in the morning

msstaceya
on 4/29/14 9:21 am - Orlando, FL

Yesssss. ..Finally time. I can't believe it. I check into the hospital at 6am.  I guess my surgery will be around 8 am or so. Not really sure what to expect but I'm ready.  Gotta wash tonight with the special soap they give. I probably won't sleep tonight.  I'll sleep tomorrow after surgery while on that morphine drip...

AnneGG
on 4/29/14 9:35 am

Good luck! It's a hell of a ride!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

msstaceya
on 4/29/14 9:52 am - Orlando, FL

I'm ready....

scoobyluvr1
on 4/29/14 10:01 am
RNY on 10/21/13

You'll do great... Best wishes for a speedy recovery! 

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

Maureen H.
on 4/29/14 11:12 am
VSG on 10/30/14

Good luck. 

JJ0609
on 4/29/14 10:38 pm, edited 4/29/14 10:39 pm

WELCOME to the LOSER'S Bench! I hope and pray everything went smoothly. Remember to walk and sip as much as possible.

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

ttbaby
on 4/29/14 10:45 pm

Good luck!

Inspired4life
on 5/4/14 2:58 pm

It's the beginning of a fantastic journey!!    Focus on each day and stick to your plan.   Your going to do fine!!!!

for me, it saved my life, and gave me a life worth living.

Most Active