WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/29/14 11:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

i'm with everyone else...can't believe it is only wednesday.   LOL  Seems like it should be thursday or friday but it's only wednesday.   LOL But that is OK...we don't need to be wishing life away.   We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives everyday.  Today I am grateful that I got a really good nights sleep last night.   I actually slept for 10 hours ( I usually get about 6-61/2 ).   I went to bed not feeling too well so I am glad I feel fine this AM.  ( Ate something that made me sick ).    Today I am also grateful for my WLS that keeps me in check with my eating.....family, friends, life and my health.    Grateful to God who is a HUGE part of my life and my faith, answered prayers and my church.   Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing and wonderful people both here on the forums and the staff that works here at OH.   Grateful for all the things that I can do and take for granted daily that were only dreams before my WLS.    Grateful for my WLS and the choices for surgeries today.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~  Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

AnneGG
on 4/29/14 11:26 pm

I have loved your posts and faithfulness in posting them for years. So I'm grateful to you- thanks.

I'm grateful for so many things I can't begin to list them- health, family, friends, quality of my life now.

I'm not a believer, but the priest doing my father's funeral asked me if I pray. My response to him was that I only pray with gratitude. He used that as the basis of his sermon.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

cjonsite
on 4/30/14 1:36 am

As a Facebook follower I sometimes wish there was a "like" button for some posts!  I'm grateful today that I started back to this site for encouragement.