Hunger??

theamazingtif
on 4/29/14 9:23 am - Rockwall, TX

Does anyone feel hunger a few months after surgery?  I feel real, true hunger a few times a day. It happens first thing in the morning and when I haven't eaten in 3-4 hrs. I never felt this empty, growling feeling before surgery. It doesn't seem to be an unhealthy thing. I eat a little protein and it goes right away. Am I the only one???

scoobyluvr1
on 4/29/14 10:07 am
RNY on 10/21/13

I get hungry. Not always first thing in the morning but sometimes. But I do get hungry before lunch and dinner ...I guess that's every 3-4 hrs.   I'd say as long as eating as your supposed to rectifies the situation all is well.

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

MsBatt
on 4/29/14 11:13 am

Sounds perfectly normal to me. (*grin*) Hunger is natural, the body's way of telling you it needs fuel. I get hungry every 2.5-3 hours, all day long. And after sleeping all night---I wake up ready to chow down!

theamazingtif
on 4/29/14 11:23 am - Rockwall, TX

This is all new to me. It sounds nuts but I never felt like this before surgery. I would often forget to eat until my blood sugar crashed then I'd eat anything I could get my hands on.  Obviously that was a recipe for disaster. 

Most Active