What's on your Wednesday menu?

kellygirl5
on 4/29/14 11:58 pm

Good Morning? I was just curious to see what everyone is eating post surgery. So, if you don't mind, would you please post when you had your WLS and your meals for today so we can stay accountable and give each other ideas on healthy eating for those of living in weight loss?

RNY 5-1-07 Bfast-protein bar

am and pm SNACKS: boiled egg, cheese stick, protein bar, cottage cheese with cinnamon and 2 pkts splenda, pork skins

Lunch: Boiled shrimp small salad with reg ranch dressing

Not sure about dinner but something with protein and salad and green beans

KellyGirl

Gwen M.
on 4/30/14 7:30 am
VSG on 03/13/14

There are threads daily in each of the various surgery boards for meal posts.  They might be helpful to you!  I had VSG on March 13, 2014.  

B: tilapia but the microwave died so it was cold so hardly ate any. grr.
S: frankenshake (protein powder, 1T collage, 2T benefiber)
L: five spice cream cheese chicken with whatever green veg looks good when I'm at the store.
D: froyo protein popsicle

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Cunning_Pam
on 4/30/14 8:25 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Hi Kelly. As Gwen mentioned, the RNY and VSG boards both have a daily thread about what people are eating (I'm not sure whether the DS or band forums have the same type of thread, to be honest.) People list their menus, along with their tracking information if they're using a tracking program. On the RNY board we try to be supportive of each other and most people seem to use it as another tool to help them stick to their plan.

The thread address changes on a daily basis since it's posted fresh each day, but you can look in the RNY forum and find it pretty easily. Hope to see you posting there!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1148 views