back flank pain, nausea, headache

glady
on 5/5/14 6:16 am

Hey all. I've been having some annoying symptoms lately. I have been getting regular bouts of nausea then gas about 2-3 times a day. The gas can be uncomfortable with a little pain then feel better after gas passes. Last couple days I've been getting back pain like on the sides under my shoulder blades and im thinking maybe its my kidneys. I also get headaches occasionally. Im going to the clinic tomorrow to get everything checked out but I still want to know what you guys think.

12/30/13-RNY SW-277 GW-140  

Just Ducky - The
Meditative Hag

on 5/5/14 9:49 am - Belleville, IL

Do you still have your Gallbladder? If so, this can be signs of gallbladder problems also. Many WLS folks have gallbladder disease with rapid weight loss. These symptoms were identical to mine, ended up having my gallbladder removed a year after surgery as that sucker had sludge and stones galore.  Best of luck!

Warmly,

Ducky

SReyes71
on 5/6/14 8:49 am

I have been having the same symptoms on my left middle of my side. I am taking actigoll to prevent gallstones due to rapid weightloss. I statered it 1 week after my suregery. Did your Dr prescribe this for you?

Most Active