TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/14 11:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

I saw this today when looking for my Motivational Quote to post and thought it was fitting to post here.     With gratitude, all life appears as a blessing - without gratitude, all of life is perceived as a burden. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie    I love this man's quotes.    Anyway....Hope your having a great week.   Mine has been so so.    I am Grateful everyday when my eyes open no matter how crazy my life is going at the time.   I am grateful for all the blessings that God is allowing in my life and I am also grateful for the bad things....they will direct me in the way that I should go and sometimes prevent bad things from happening.    Grateful for God and my faith and answered prayers.   Grateful for family, friends, life, health, my WLS and Obesity Help.   Grateful for these message boards and all the amazing helpful people on them.    Grateful for another day to make better choices than yesterday.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active