post Gastric sleeve dating habits

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/14 4:38 am - Doha, Qatar

Hi all. I just did the gastric sleeve 1 week ago. And I'm really happy with the results so far. Just need a bit of advise from any one. My surgery was done in Thailand. No medical conditions, surely for the weight loss. My surgeon gap said after my follow up that I can start trying soft foods, scrambled eggs, soft fruit, pureed foods etc. My friend, the only other person I know to have this surgery has said it's a big no no, as it's too soon after surgery. Has anyone else been allowed soft foods besides soups?

thanks for am  info u can give me.

poet_kelly
on 5/6/14 5:00 am - OH

Surgeon's all have different plans.  I was eating pureed foods at one week post op.  Some people eat scrambled eggs before they even leave the hospital.  I suggest following your plan.  If you have questions, either contact your surgeon's office or talk to whatever physician is going to be doing your follow up.  Or contact a registered dietician for advice.  But don't follow your friend's plan.  Follow your plan.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.